- Not seeing the Adobe Flash speaker icons, animations, or hearing the audio on your mobile device? Many mobile devices do not natively play Flash content. However, there are a variety of add-in browser/player apps that can play Flash and allow you to enjoy the site. Some are free and some are paid.
We have had success using the following programs:
- Some banner blocking software might interfere with the Flash program we use for all of our audio and clickable words, so try "unblocking" banner ads if you are having problems.
- This site requires a minimum of Flash Player 4 to use. This is a relatively early version so should be quite compatible for most viewers. If you have a very old browser you may need to update it. (see below)
- If you need to upgrade your browser here are links to some of the more popular ones:
- If you need to upgrade your version of the Flash Player try this link:
Copyright ©2005-2009 Carol Moore. All rights reserved.